- ohU.S. Department of Education - Help with reading resources and encouraging your child to become a reader.
- National Education Association - A resource provided by the NEA for parents to help ensure their child receives the best possible education.
- UIC Specialized Care for Children - DSCC partners with Illinois families and communities to help children and youth with special healthcare needs connect to services and resources.
- All Kids - All Kids is Illinois' program for children who need comprehensive, affordable health insurance, regardless of immigration status or health condition.
- Parent Toolkit - Produced by NBC News and supported by Pearson, the Parent Toolkit will help you navigate your child's journey from pre-kindergarten through high school.
- PBS Parents - Find parenting tips, timely articles, kid-friendly recipes, interactive games from PBS KIDS and more.
- Read, Write, Think - Parent & Afterschool Resources - From fun activities to suggested books.